The Unstoppable Series: On Mindset
Exploring Influence, Opportunity & Power for Women in Tech
Date: Tuesday, April 13, 2021
Time: 3:30 pm – 5:00 pm CST
Location: Zoom Call, FREE Virtual “IT” Community event
Speaker: Susan Mackie, Co-Founder of Growth Mindset Institute
What if you could reimagine how you see yourself and the world around you? What image would stare back in the mirror of your mind? More than any other force, mindset gets you up, out and going forward.
Meet Susan Mackie, an international keynote speaker who has taken her message on mindset to large audiences in China, Malta, Australia, India, UK, South Africa and throughout the United States. She has appeared as an expert on ABC’s “Rewire you Brain Series One” with Tod Sampson, Australia, and has even presented to the United Nations.
- Easily change your mindset to see new opportunities with the talents and expertise you already have
- The steps to cultivating a growth mindset
- Mindset’s influence on your career trajectory
- How the “same” you can be the “new” you
“We consider Susan to be an extremely valuable part of our growth mindset team and I recommend her without reservation as one of the most highly qualified mindset thinkers and practitioners in the work today.”
– Professor Carol Dweck, Stanford University, Author of Mindset: Changing The Way You think To Fulfil Your Potential