TITLE: WORKFLOW APPLICATION DEVELOPER
JOB ID: 10539
LOCATION: Indianapolis, IN
SALARY: $60k-$95k, DOE
STATUS: Direct Hire (not a contract)
About the Client:
Our client is a global investment firm with more than $200 billion in assets under management.
About the Workflow Application Developer Position:
Seeking a dynamic and proactive Application Developer to join our Information Technology Department. You will be an integral part of a very collaborative team.
You will apply your existing technical skills and develop and broaden your business knowledge in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
About the Workflow Application Developer Responsibilities:
- Consulting with user community, business analysts, and technical leads to analyze current business practices, requirements and needs
- Identify root causes of problems and determine solutions to correct technical issues
- Maintain documentation of project status
- Actively participate in the improvement of department policies and procedures
About the Workflow Application Developer Requirements:
- 3+ years’ experience with business process applications (OnBase preferred)
- Understanding of insurance and or financial service applications preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or related field