TITLE: SUPPLIER MANAGEMENT ADVISOR
JOB ID: 9459
LOCATION: Chicago, IL
STATUS: Direct Hire (not a contract)
About the Client:
Join a leader in Financial Services Innovation, supporting customers Nationwide.
About the Position:
We are looking for a critical member for our high performing team. You will be responsible for supplier governance solutions.
About the Responsibilities:
- Monitor/analyze vendor performance against SLA’s, KPI’s and innovation opportunities.
- Foster business critical relationships and support divisional strategies.
- Be excellent at communication and collaboration.
- Provide oversight and direction to external third party vendors.
- Responsible for training and mentoring junior team members.
- Implementing identified opportunities directly alongside senior management.
About the Requirements
- 4-8 years of experience in vendor management.
- Experience with renewing contracts, performance management, risk, compliance and audit.
- Ability to lead and manage teams and/or department projects.
- Thought leader and influencer.
- Project Management and negotiation skills required.
- College Degree in Business or Finance, or 6 years relevant experience.