TITLE: SQL DEVELOPER
JOB ID: 9467
LOCATION: Chicago, IL
STATUS: Direct Hire (not a contract)
About the Client:
Join a company that helps clients become more efficient, strategic and competitive by automating their sales, marketing and assets. Work with a team of experts who work closely with their clients to configure solutions that best fit their needs.
About the Position:
You will engage directly with our financial services clients in order to craft solutions to automate their document creation processes.
About the Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for full implementation lifecycle, including, but not limited to: requirements analysis, data analysis and document configuration.
- Troubleshooting may include SQL coding, light network/server issues, and configurations
- Creating new load scripts, new/updating data maps.
- Testing codes before release of solutions to clients
About the Requirements
- 2+ years SQL development and system support
- Strong client facing/customer services experience
- Strong written and verbal skills necessary
- You are a self-starter and quick learner
- Bachelors degree required, Computer Science preferred