TITLE: SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT (Mobile iOS)
JOB ID: 9094
LOCATION: Downers Grove, IL
STATUS: Direct Hire (not a Contract)
Lextech is a strategy-first, app design and development firm, with employees who are passionate about helping businesses succeed with mobile. Whether the focus is a company’s customers or employees, our client aims to improve people’s lives by crafting delightful mobile experiences that improve business processes.
About the Solutions Architect (Mobile iOS) Position:
Be a thought leader and technical expert on sales pursuits and act as Enterprise Architect on delivery.
About the Solutions Architect (Mobile iOS) Responsibilities:
- Pursuing new Client opportunities and expanding business with current Clients
- Networking within the Client company’s technical leadership
- Actively engaged in surfacing and solving business and technology problems.
- Provide leadership and support for technical teams
- Lead technical solution design sessions with the client and project team to determine technical requirements
- Create detailed technical specifications including interface design, class diagrams, and architecture diagrams
About the Solutions Architect (Mobile iOS) Requirements:
- 10+ years as an integral part of a consulting team that has brought highly complex systems solutions from conception to production
- Strong iOS solutioning with Fortune 1000 Clients
- Experience with leading Architectural discussions
- Experience digging into a client’s back-end infrastructure to identify the systems that are needed for your end-to-end solution
- Experience working with security teams for implementation within regulated or government industries
- Have deep knowledge of Cloud infrastructure solutions, Java, programming languages and DevOps
- Travel: 25%
Lextech’s company culture also places a high value on innovation, accountability, open communication, a strong work ethic, and of course, fun! In addition to an intellectually challenging, close knit community, Lextech offers competitive health insurance benefits, 401k, etc.