Title: Polyglot Senior Software Engineer , # 10535
Salary: $135,000-145,000 + Equity + Benefits
About the Company:
Join a seed-funded startup having a positive impact on culture-based recruitment and building meaningful connections between employers and employees that result in stronger work teams and more highly-engaged employees.
About the Polyglot Senior Software Engineer Position:
As a senior engineer you will be building systems from the ground up, in a fast-paced, rapidly changing startup environment. This is an opportunity to get in on the ground level, build an engineering culture in a small team, and being a part of solving a complex, multi-faceted problem.
About the Polyglot Senior Software Engineer Responsibilities:
The position responsibilities include:
- Working with the VP of Software Engineering and the VP of Product and Design helping to define the overall software development process, product direction and core technologies.
- Iterating on existing feature sets and define requirements for new work.
- Implementing features to work toward business objectives and company vision.
- Contributing to non-technical work—such as team brainstorming sessions.
About the Polyglot Senior Software Engineer Requirements:
- 3+ years of Back-End development experience including experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS, Google Cloud) and a variety of Back-End development technologies. The current stack includes technologies Golang, Kubernetes, Docker, PostGres, GraphQL, Rest and more. You can bring your own expertise to the product development.
- Ability to work quickly, and have a clear bias toward action and continuous development
- Strong communication skills and the ability to provide constructive feedback to teammates
- Ability to spot emerging technical issues, articulate them in a timely manner, and resolve them appropriately
- Positive, upbeat attitude