TITLE: SENIOR COST ANALYST, # 10514
JOB ID: 10514
LOCATION: Appleton, WI
STATUS: Direct Hire (not a contract)
About the Client:
Join a growing medical products company, that is a leader in the industry and has a proven track record of promoting from within. It is a collaborative environment where smart people help each other succeed. The organization values the employees and has a culture of support.
About the Position:
Responsibilities include developing analytical tools to help support the company’s objectives. Areas of focus include, Cost of Goods sold, variance analysis, and working primarily with the operations team to analyze business performance and support them in making fact-based decisions.
About the Responsibilities:
- Maintain standard cost system
- Develop standard policy and procedures for all costing functions
- Organize and perform standard cost activity
- Actively participate in month-end / quarter-end/ year-end close.
- Assist in annual budget for labor/production reporting, PPV analysis, overhead analysis, etc.
About the Requirements
- 2-5 years experience in Cost Accounting and/or Finance in a Manufacturing Environment
- 2+ years of experience in Account reconciliation, cost analysis and month-end close using Excel and Word.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field work