TITLE: DEVOPS SECURITY ENGINEER
JOB ID: 10655
LOCATION: Chicago, IL
STATUS: Direct Hire (not a Contract)
About the Client:
Our client is a Global Investment Firm with more than $200 billion in assets under management.
About the Security Engineer Position:
Looking for a DevOps/Security Engineer to be the application security expert for our fast-paced environment and the Subject Matter Expert on Cloud, continuous integration and OWASP Top 10.
About the Security Engineer Responsibilities:
- Responsible for being a security advocate/visionary in a lifecycle environment
- Will automate manual processes within the DevOps build system
- Advise internal development teams on threat modeling and coding practices
- Manage standards for design requirements and design reviews
- Collaborate with teams to identify and explain complex technical challenges
- Advise teams on vulnerability remediation
About the Security Engineer Requirements:
- 5+ years applications security experience with 2+ years OWASP Top 10 necessary
- 3+ years creating CI/CD pipelines within an Azure, Kubernetes and Octopus environment
- 5+ years if SDLC experience as a software engineer with either Java or .Net
- Strong scripting skills with a variety of languages.
- Well versed in RESTful API’s and other integrations tools experience such as Maven, Cradle and Jenkins