TITLE: SAP HANA BI ARCHITECT
JOB ID: 10521
LOCATION: Downers Grove, IL
STATUS: Direct Hire (not a contract)
About the Client:
A Global Manufacturing Leader in R & D developing and delivering innovative, high-quality, reliable solutions.
About the SAP HANA BI Architect Position:
Our client seeks an experienced Business Intelligence Solutions Architect that will design, develop, enhance, debug, support, maintain and test Cloud solutions that support the business. These solutions may involve diverse platforms, software, technologies and tools providing for a challenging and exciting environment.
About the SAP HANA BI Architect Responsibilities:
- Work closely with business users to define requirements
- Develop technical specifications from which applications will be written to support the business
- Provide test plans and execute technical and functional tests
- Define, organize, develop and track progress of solutions by applying project management techniques
About the SAP HANA BI Architect Requirements:
- 8+ years of application development experience in Data Warehouse Systems
- 3+ years of SAP HANA experience
- Experience with architect, design and build data lakes and data analytics platforms
- Experience with data ingestion and processing on AWS using EC2, S3, EMR, Glue, Sqoop, Python, Spark, SQL, Talend, Redshift, R, RDS, etc.
- Good understanding of Security in the AWS on cloud technology stack
- Experience in BW on HANA
- Strong data modeling capabilities
- Strong system integration skills
- Strong experience with visualization tools such as Tableau, and Power BI