TITLE: SAP ABAP SYSTEMS ANALYST
JOB ID: 10540
LOCATION: Chicago, IL
STATUS: Direct Hire (not a contract)
About the Client:
A Global Manufacturing Leader in Manufacturing delivering innovative, high-quality, reliable technical solutions.
About the SAP ABAP Systems Analyst Position:
Seeking a proactive Analyst to work in a challenging, exciting and dynamic environment. You will work closely with all Corporate IT groups and business contacts globally to develop, enhance, debug, support, maintain and test SAP software.
About the SAP ABAP Systems Analyst Responsibilities:
- Evaluate current system capabilities to identify changes that are needed
- Design, develop and modify programs, objects and processes
- Performing of functionality tests of new and updated applications
- Organizes and tracks the progress of projects and tasks by applying project management techniques.
- Identify issues that will delay on-time delivery and assist in resolutions
- Other related duties as assigned by management
About the SAP ABAP Systems Analyst Requirements:
- 5+ years’ experience in SAP ABAP development
- Strong ABAP programming language skills including OO concepts
- SAP Workflow experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience