TITLE: GOLANG SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER, # 10535
JOB #: 10535
SALARY: $125,000-135,000 + Equity + Benefits
STATUS: Direct Hire (Not a Contract) – No Sponsorship Available
LOCATION: Chicago, IL – Local Candidates only
About the Company:
Join a seed-funded startup having a positive impact on culture-based recruitment and building meaningful connections between employers and employees that result in stronger work teams and more highly-engaged employees.
About the Golang Senior Software Engineer Position:
As a Senior Engineer you will be building systems from the ground up, in a fast paced, rapidly changing start-up environment. This is an opportunity to get in on the ground level, build an engineering culture in a small team, and be part of solving a complex, multi-faceted problem.
About the Golang Senior Software Engineer Role:
- Working with the VP of Software Engineering and the VP of Product and Design helping to define the overall software development process, product direction and core technologies.
- Iterating on existing feature sets and define requirements for new work
- Implementing features to work toward business objectives and company vision
- Contributing to non-technical work, such as: team brainstorming sessions
About the Golang Senior Software Engineer Requirements:
- 3+ years of back-end development experience including experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS, Google Cloud) and a variety of back-end development technologies. The current stack includes technologies Golang, Kubernetes, Docker, PostGres, GraphQL, Rest and more. You can bring your own expertise to the product development
- Ability to work quickly, and have a clear bias toward action and continuous development
- Strong communication skills and the ability to provide constructive feedback to teammates
- Ability to spot emerging technical issues, articulate them in a timely manner, and resolve them appropriately
- Positive, upbeat attitude