Join a small team helping to support our mission to elevate the careers of women in Information Technology and inspire the companies that hire them to create a clear path of inclusion for all. We do this through career coaching, workshops, trainings, events and Information Technology Recruiting.
You will help us grow the business through social media outreach, coordinating events and speaking arrangements, updating and insuring accuracy in our database, sourcing candidates for open positions and more.
You should be someone who is:
- Organized and detail-minded.
- Skilled with MS Office-Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills.
- Comfortable with WordPress and Mailchimp ideally and willing to learn Pic Monkey, Canva and other tools to keep website up-to-date, create email campaigns, post images and more
- A strong writer/editor of copy
- Experienced using Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and other Social Media to promote programs and grow a business.
- Enjoys doing research and managing different tasks/projects.
- Can switch gears easily without dropping any balls.
- Funny, smart and calm.
- May also support occasional events outside of normal work hours.
- Lives in or nearby Wheaton
Hours: Mon-Thur, 3-4 days, 9:30 – 2:30 ideally
Location: Wheaton, large in-home office
To Apply: Send your resume to Laurie@inspiHERtech.com and tell me about your favorite job you ever had and why.
You can learn more about us by visiting our website at www.inspiHERtech.com