TITLE: MANAGER OF ACCOUNTING, # 10649
JOB ID: 10649
LOCATION: Chicago, IL
STATUS: Direct Hire (not a Contract)
About the Client:
Join a global financial services firm in the Loop that is committed to leveraging technology and research. You will be able to have high impact, deliver value and work with a committed team.
About the Manager of Accounting Position:
Looking for an Account Manager that will be directly involved with Corporate end-to-end accounting processes and applications.
About the Manager of Accounting Responsibilities:
- Implement accounting policies and procedures to enhance/improve the accuracy of data posting to the general ledger.
- Subject Matter Expert for their corporate end-to-end accounting processes and applications.
- Analyze general ledger data and supporting documentation
- Provide accounting for government regulations, planning, and budgeting accounting data
- Enhance and improve accuracy of data posting to the general ledger
About the Manager of Accounting Requirements:
- 3+ years of recent Accounting experience with an emphasis on General Ledger (GL)
- Experience with accounting software systems, implementation experience a plus
- Advanced level Excel skills are necessary
- Tableau, Python, SQL skills are a plus
- Bachelors’ degree is required, CPA is a plus