TITLE: LEAD SYSTEMS ENGINEER
JOB ID: 10505
LOCATION: Chicago, IL
STATUS: Direct Hire (not a contract)
About the Client:
Join a growing Managed Service and Managed Security company. We offer our employees a true open-door policy, family oriented culture based off mutual respect and a strong team-oriented environment.
About the Position:
You will be configuring, installing/deploying, troubleshooting, and maintaining Server- based environments. You will work from home or travel to local Chicagoland clients.
About the Responsibilities:
Migrations and configurations:
- Desktops and Laptops
- Back-up Solutions
- MS Office 365
- Enterprise-level anti-virus and more
- Responsible for consulting and implementation related to cloud services, hosted solutions, remote monitoring, backup and recovery, server and workstation support, help desk, cyber-security and more.
About the Requirements
- 5+ years experience configuring, installing/deploying, troubleshooting and maintaining servers, firewalls, client VPNs, workstations, and laptops, WiFi, MS Office 365
- Communication with Upper Management and Clients regularly
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 required
- Knowledge of Exchange, SQL, VMware, Hyper-V necessary