At InspiHER Tech we are on a mission to elevate the careers (and the salaries!) of women in tech and inspire the companies that hire them to create a culture of inclusion for greater innovation, strong topline revenue and a top-notch work environment.
We are looking to hire a smart, energetic, detailed-oriented, self-starter to help further this mission.
Because there are only 4 of us be ready to wear many hats.
Your days could involve:
Candidate Sourcing and Qualification
- Candidate sourcing on LinkedIn, the internet and with our internal database
- Interviewing Candidates-understanding their background and fit for open positions and writing up presentation about candidate for clients
- Scheduling interviews, checking references, entering info into our ATS etc.
- Following up over the phone or via email with candidates and clients
- Ongoing special projects and supporting the team as needed
Marketing and Sales Support
- Locating and securing speaking and workshop engagements
- Assisting in filling seats at event
- Event and marketing support
- Highly prefer previous recruiting or sales experience
- Strong Communication skills-over the phone and writing
- Organized, detail-oriented and process-focused
- Strong MS Office experience (Word and basic Excel)
- Familiar with the internet and LinkedIn. Boolean search experience a plus
- Comfortable making cold calls and presenting new ideas to people
- Enjoy talking over the phone with technical people about their jobs
- Not afraid to ask tough questions and get the job done
- Excited about being a “detective” tracking down information and leads
- Sense of humor, relationship builder and calming energy works best!
Hours: 24-30 hours per week
Salary: $14/hour plus commission
Location: Wheaton, large in-home office
If interested, please email your resume to Laurie Swanson, laurie@inspiHERtech.com with a brief paragraph about why you think you would excel in this role.