TITLE: FullStack Java Engineer, Data and Machine Learning
JOB ID: 9140
LOCATION: Chicago, IL
STATUS: Direct Hire
About the Company
Our client is exploding on the scene. They have customers call them! Their product is the market leader in predictive analytics.
You could get in on the ground level of establishing the U.S. office of this fast-growing, leading global provider of appliances and cloud services for cognitive search and artificial intelligence.
Highly rated by the Gartner Group in the Magic Quadrant.
This exciting company sells appliance hardware with preinstalled software ready for immediate use that can be integrated into the existing IT infrastructure with standard connectors in enterprise systems / workflows / data sources (i.e. SharePoint, Active Directory, SAP, Oracle). It then compiles an extensive and self-maintaining knowledge database. This user-friendly product stands out from the competition because it delivers!
About the Opportunity
Provide consulting and implementation services to help customers better use their data. Consulting work is usually remote though some limited travel could occur.
About the Job Responsibilities
- Develop and implement program solutions using Java or Java Enterprise Edition
- Work within a Linux environment
- Coordinate the technical implementation with all project participants
- Interface with the customer and product development regarding product enhancements
- Functional Java programming knowledge required
- Comprehensive IT applications administration
- Knowledge of Linux and Microsoft Windows Server infrastructure, including SSO, Active Directory and shell scripting
- Basic knowledge of working with typical corporate data sources (such as SharePoint, SAP, Fileshares etc.) and Big Data
- Familiar with Knowledge Management a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Master’s Degree