TITLE: DEV OPS ENGINEER
JOB ID: 10591
LOCATION: Oak Brook, IL
SALARY: $115K - $125K
STATUS: Direct Hire (not a Contract)
About the Client:
Join a young, growing Retail Solutions Company with implementations across the United States using data insights to increase customer engagement.
About the Dev Ops Engineer Position:
Looking for a developer that has a good handle on software design. You will solve difficult problems in multi-component systems. Collaboration with team members to improve the engineering tools, systems, procedures, and company security policies.
About the Dev Ops Engineer Responsibilities:
- Deploy and support Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Responsible for design, development and implementation of software integrations
- Troubleshoot production issues
- Coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployments
- Optimize and suggest improvements for our software architecture
- Will conduct system tests
- Develop and maintain documentation
About the Dev Ops Engineer Requirements:
- 3+ years Cloud integration experience with Jenkins
- Ability to streamline code and implement frameworks using CI/CD pipelines.
- Must have design, development and software integration skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills necessary
- Degree is preferred