TITLE: CLOUD DATA ARCHITECT
JOB ID: 9489
LOCATION: Chicago, IL
STATUS: Direct Hire (not a contract)
About the Client:
A Global manufacturing Company. They lead the industry in R & D investment, striving to develop and deliver innovative, high-quality, reliable solutions.
About the Position:
Join a team creating hardware and software innovations. As the Data Engineer you will create and manage the ETL pipeline.
About the Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain the data collection system that can reach across multiple sources and data marts
- Monitor and fine tune existing infrastructure
- Work in close collaboration with the ops team, designers, engineers, and data scientists
About the Requirements
- 5+ years overall Cloud data infrastructure (AWS preferred)
- 2+ years Spark and MongoDB