TITLE: CISCO DATA/VOICE ENGINEER
JOB ID: 9453
LOCATION: Downers Grove, IL
STATUS: Direct Hire (not a contract)
About the Client:
We are a marketing and technology solutions company that offers industry-leading services for our unique target market. With experience deep and wide within the industry we help our clients grow strategically.
About the Position:
As the CISCO Data/Voice Engineer you will be directly involved with designing and implementing high-level voice and data solutions. We provide technology managed services and design and operate 24x7 wireless and data center networks. On top of that, our technology support portfolio includes optimizing our client’s VoIP infrastructure, and video\web conferencing platforms. Overall, you will have the opportunity to work with next generation platforms and industry standard technologies.
About the Responsibilities:
- Proven leadership background and hands-on technical skills designing data and voice networks.
- Coordinate, plan, and execute change management endeavors and perform Palo Alto Firewall configurations.
- Develop technical standards, collaborate with 3rd party vendors, and research industry best practices.
- Configure and troubleshoot various voice applications including: Cisco Unified Communications Manager 9.x+ & Cisco Unity Connection Voicemail 9.X, Cisco Emergency Responder 9.X+, Cisco Contact Center Express 9.X+, Cisco UCS-C series servers, CIMC and ESXi, Cisco H323 voice gateways and Cisco SIP Unified Border Element.
About the Requirements
- 5+ years voice engineering experience with Cisco Unified Communications design, implementation and support experience.
- Layer 3 Routing Protocols and route manipulation (BGP experience and OSPF experience).
- Multi-site voice and data design and implementation.
- Excellent knowledge of TCP/IP fundamentals and MPLS.
- Experience with Cisco Nexus, Catalyst switches, Palo Alto and load balancers required.