TITLE: AGILE PRODUCT OWNER
JOB ID: 9466
LOCATION: Chicago, IL
STATUS: Direct Hire (not a contract)
About the Client:
Our Client is a strategy first app design and development firm, with employees who are passionate about helping businesses succeed with mobile.
They love originality and energy, but there’s no room for mavericks or glory hogs. They value difference on their teams and respect your background, wherever you’re from and whether you’ve got a Ph.D., or your skills are all self-taught.
About the Position:
This candidate will be organized and methodical. They work as the right hand to the Project Manager. You will write user stories and do estimates based off of these. This person coordinates communication, leads Agile ceremonies, and is an expert with Jira.
About the Responsibilities:
- Manage project priorities, project plans, schedules, and budgets.
- Interaction with internal resources, clients, and stakeholders.
- Manage scope and client priorities.
- Address and resolve issues and blockers.
- Lead Agile ceremonies with distributed design and development teams.
About the Requirements:
- 4+ Years Agile Product Owner or Project Management experience.
- Experience using Scrum, Lean, Kanban, TDD and/or XP.
- Strong experience and understanding of web and mobile development technologies and trends.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience using JIRA to manage product backlogs.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and project management skills.