TITLE: UI/UX Designer-eCommerce
JOB ID: 11029
LOCATION: Onsite, Paid relocation to Tennessee
STATUS: Full-time-HIB or TN visas accepted.
About the Client:
Join a leading retailer and distributor with stores in the U.S., Puerto Rico, Mexico and Brazil. They have a highly collaborative culture where you can grow your career at your pace.
About the UI/UX Designer-eCommerce Position:
You will produce a best-in-class, user-centered design by supporting key product team partners via competitive analysis and design research, product architecture and conceptual mockups, and delivering high-fidelity, production-ready comps.
About the UI/UX Designer-eCommerce Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with product managers/owners, designers, and developers to prioritize the product team's design needs in a fast-paced Agile environment
- Leverage user research, both qualitative and quantitative, from the research and analytics teams
- Assemble competitive analysis and best practices to provide insight regarding the consumer market, trends, and our customer needs as it applies to specific projects
- Deliver user-centric Visual and Interaction Design
- Take ownership of projects, design work, and maintain availability to help ensure proper understanding of the design before, during, and after handoff
- Help to define essential user journeys/experiences and functional requirements with a product team from a design perspective
- Present design work back to business stakeholders and advise on experience design best practices
- When appropriate, mentor and/or manage other designers
About the UI/UX Designer-eCommerce Requirements:
- 2+ years’ experience in the User Experience, User Interface, or Interaction Design in an e-commerce/retail environment
- 2+ years of experience with Sketch, Figma, Zeplin, and Adobe CC.
- Experience with UI/UX Design with a solid understanding of reusable patterns and Design Systems
- 1+ years’ experience building designs for responsive and mobile environments
- Experience communicating with product owners, business stakeholders, SEO, Analytics, and Front-End development
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Design, Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, or a related field
Please provide a link to your portfolio including relevant examples of UI and UX successes