TITLE: TECHNICAL LEAD - SALESFORCE
JOB ID: 10845
LOCATION: Gurnee, IL
STATUS: US Citizen or Green Card Holders Only. Onsite every other week for now with full onsite work expected soon.
About the Client:
Our client creates breakthrough products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutrition and branded generic pharmaceuticals.
About the Technical Lead Position:
You will be an integral part of a dynamic team responsible for delivering transformative technology to enable our divisional customer service organization to better serve our customers.
About the Technical Lead Responsibilities:
- Review business requirements and assist in translating into features/user stories
- Create and review functional and non-functional technical requirements to ensure the system accurately meets the defined expectations of the business
- Participate in technical design for solutions delivered on the Salesforce platform
- Collaborate with architects, third-party developers, and business/product owners as appropriate
- Work with architect, developers, scrum master and business team to develop and review estimates for the technical solution, using both Agile and Waterfall techniques
- Provide development for proof of concepts, new features, enhancements, and bug fixes from inception through production release and ongoing support
- Provide expertise and applied knowledge on technical aspects of Salesforce.com
- Responsible for ensuring IT escalations are handled appropriately, including investigation, troubleshooting, reporting, resolution, root-cause analysis, and corrective action management
About the Technical Lead Requirements:
- 4+ years’ experience with Salesforce development: Service Cloud and Sales Cloud
- Knowledge of Application Integration architecture, design, and development using common technologies and toolsets, e.g., SOAP and REST services
- Experience with Full software life cycle management on the Salesforce.com platform– administer, configure, develop, deploy/test, deploy/verify
- Experience with mobile applications, particularly, the Luminix Salesforce.com mobile platform (AppExchange product)
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience in Information Technology, Computer Science or Computer Engineering