TITLE: LEAD SYSTEMS ENGINEER – REACT, iOS/ANDROID
JOB ID: 10875
STATUS: US Citizen or Green Card Holders Only – ONLY H1 and TN Visas will be considered
RELO: Assistance is available
WORK IS ON SITE, NO REMOTE WORK IS AVAILABLE
About the Client:
Our client is a leading retailer and a leading distributor with stores in the U.S., Puerto Rico, Mexico and Brazil. They have a highly collaborative culture where you can grow you career at your pace.
About the Lead Systems Engineer – React, iOS/Android Position:
Will be responsible for overseeing the transition and management of mobile/services/applications to production environment with deep focus on architecture, production operations, capacity planning and performance management.
About the Lead Systems Engineer – React, iOS/Android Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Development teams to create new and continuously improve products, including planning, testing, staging and deployment
- Ensure that sites and systems continuously and consistently run smoothly, optimally, efficiently and reliably
- Identify and implement code/configuration changes to improve performance and reliability as necessary
- Manage security of production infrastructure and applications in compliance with PCI & PII requirements
- Lead process improvements in collaboration with Architects and Application Engineers
- Automate the end-to-end operations of the applications/systems
- Communicate with both technical and non-technical team members, including fellow engineers, product managers, designers, and analysts
About the Lead Systems Engineer – React, iOS/Android Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in the role of a Software Engineer or similar
- Experience with Cloud computing, Networking/Load balancers/Firewalls/API integration is needed and Springboot, and Microservices are a plus
- Release Automation Engineering experience working with tools such as Jenkins, Jira, Puppet
- Familiar with AWS including Dynamo DB, Elastic Beanstalk, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Computer Engineering, or closely related required