TITLE: SR. FPGA ENGINEER
JOB ID: 10739
LOCATION: Chicago, IL
STATUS: US Citizen or Green Card Holders Only
About the Client:
Join a financial services organization located in the Loop. They specialize in proprietary product development and are a market leader in valuation, trading and value-added execution.
About the FPGA Engineer Position:
Our firm is looking for a Senior FPGA design engineer to design/develop high-speed, low latency designs for our trading applications.
About the FPGA Engineer Responsibilities:
- Will be directly involved with identifying/choosing optimal hardware-based solutions
- Will collaborate with quantitative analysts/traders to understand their desired logic and implement system/design in hardware
- Must be able to conduct initial verification of designs before handing them off for in-system testing
About the FPGA Engineer Requirements:
- 5+ years FPGA and/or ASIC designs experience
- Must have in-depth knowledge of advanced FPGA/ASIC synthesis and applying constraints to ensure proper operation and timing closure
- Must have proven System Verilog design knowledge.
- Experience designing various network protocols in FPGA's
- Experience using QuestaSim, Xilinx Vivado, Xilinix FPGA's and Synopsys timing constraints
- Experience with system-on-chip (SOC) architectures, memory, processor subsystems and peripheral interconnects
- Bachelors’ Degree is required