TITLE: Senior Business Process Manager – Supply Chain
JOB ID: 10995
LOCATION: Lake Forest, IL
SALARY: 160-180K + bonus
STATUS: Direct Hire - FTE
About the Client:
Our client creates breakthrough products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutrition and branded generic pharmaceuticals.
About the Senior Business Process Manager – Supply Chain Position:
The primary focus of this position is to provide oversight and direct operations of the global process teams supporting the functional area (i.e. Supply Chain (SCM)). The Senior Business Process Manager will be responsible for definition and implementation of operational procedures and service performance improvements.
About the Senior Business Process Manager – Supply Chain Responsibilities:
- Work directly with the respective Global Process Owner (GPO) as the global point of contact for processes and provide leadership for process area operations
- Work collectively and collaboratively with global and regional teams within and across their functional area as part of a matrixed organization
- Contribute to long range strategic planning by providing insight into process are growth projections and/or improvement strategies
- Collaborate with ERP program team as needed to drive prioritization of initiatives and lead business process harmonization activities aligned to overall ERP strategy
- Provide operational process support and expertise for M&A and divestitures
- Lead and monitor continuous improvement initiatives related to respective functional process area including process standardization, simplification, and technology innovation
- Develop baseline metrics and service level agreements (SLA) and key performance indicators (KPI) to measure effectiveness of deployment initiatives
- Support development and preparation of solid business cases for identified technology based continuous improvement initiatives
- Be a trusted advisor to leadership on respective functional process area
- Work with leadership to turn business objectives into actionable plans and deliver expected outcomes
- Requires interaction and collaboration across functions
About the Senior Business Process Manager – Supply Chain Requirements:
- 7-10 years’ experience as business process leader within a Supply Chain function
- 3+ years of Warehouse Management.
- 3+ years of Demand/Supply Planning.
- Understand and apply Quality requirements for healthcare industry.
- Experience with benchmarking and/or facilitation of service level agreements
- Ability to collaborate in a cross functional global team for problem solving/issue resolution
- Program and/or project management experience
- Must have business case development experience with adequate finance skills
- Strong project planning skills with ability to facilitate activities across management level
- Bachelor's Degree - business, supply chain, business systems or related field required - or equivalent work experience. MBA is a plus
Some travel may be required.