TITLE: SENIOR iOS SWIFT/IoT SOFTWARE ENGINEER
JOB ID: 10811
LOCATION: 100% remote, US-based
SALARY: $135,000-$157,000 + bonus (Chicago salary range adjusted for cost of living)
STATUS: Sponsorship available
About The Client:
Join an award-winning global design and innovation agency. Our client works on “blue sky” strategies with their F500 customers helping find new revenue streams, create innovative products and build tech platforms, brands and services. They integrate human-centered design and business strategy to launch and drive continuous innovation for their customers.
About the SENIOR iOS SWIFT/IoT SOFTWARE ENGINEER Position: You will creatively apply software, hardware, and cloud technologies to develop proof of concepts for breakthrough digital product innovations. The client is technology agnostic and integrates any technologies required to envision a future experience and demonstrate tangible value for our clients. Join their team to support current clients in user experience and digital transformation strategy, service design, digital product design, and enterprise application design.
About the SENIOR iOS SWIFT/IoT SOFTWARE ENGINEER Responsibilities:
- Contribute to all phases of digital innovation projects by leading technical discovery, recommending new technical architectures and integrations, delivering functional proof-of-concepts and developing implementation roadmaps.
- Understand, recommend, and combine software, hardware, and cloud technologies to deliver functional proof-of-concepts and native prototypes.
- Define product and implementation roadmaps based on technical feasibility and dependencies in partnership with the Product Strategy discipline.
- Understand the latest trends in technology to inform potential solutions.
- Lead internal teams and clients through the processes of design and development operations; be knowledgeable and a champion of the latest delivery frameworks that cater to our unique strengths.
- Serve as primary contact for day-to-day and executive-level clients.
- Guide updates to overall project approach, team performance, and activities.
About the SENIOR iOS SWIFT/IoT SOFTWARE ENGINEER Requirements:
- 5+ years of software engineering experience, preferably within a consultancy or tech-driven company collaborating with strategists and designers.
- 3+ years iOS Swift mobile development.
- Experience developing Proof of Concept designs for connected devices.
- 2+ years leading teams through software implementations.
- Experience with creatively combining an array of software, hardware and cloud technologies to deliver an end-experience.
- Proficiency with standard web and native app frameworks (.NET, Java, iOS).
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or related fields required.
- 10% travel domestic and international possible.