TITLE: Senior Integration Manager-Tibco/Informatica
JOB ID: 11032
LOCATION: Lake Forest, IL
SALARY: 167k mid point (will probably go to 180k or so) + 39k RSU + 7% Profit Sharing + 401k match + Pension
About the Client:
Our Client creates breakthrough products - in diagnostics, medical devices, nutrition, and branded generic pharmaceuticals.
About the Senior Integration Manager-Tibco/Informatica Position:
The Senior Integration Manager is responsible for leading a team providing diverse integration solutions across the enterprise. This role will be accountable for setting the strategic direction of subordinate line functions in a financially responsible manner including driving support efficiency initiatives, service level adherence, and driving accountability with our employees and support partners. The Sr. Manager oversees the activities of the team to ensure excellence in execution and effective delivery of Integration services. This includes the management and direction of development programs, staff, standards, and quality.
This person works collaboratively with numerous application teams and other managers/directors to ensure strong and stable integration solutions.
About the Senior Integration Manager-Tibco/Informatica Responsibilities:
- Responsibilities will include but are not limited to sponsorship, definition, and evaluation of need, use and maintenance of standards, risk and readiness assessments, defining priorities, and communication.
- Work across line functions to establish long-range Integration roadmaps based on current and forecasted business requirements and need.
- Work closely with other IT management to develop effective IT line function definitions and deliverables. Manages IT relationships and provides enterprise-class solutions to meet business needs for Integration.
- Defines and provides sponsorship for project-related activities in both direct and cross-discipline areas of responsibility. Responsible for overall project execution, financial control, and effectiveness.
- Ensure high levels of Integration Deliverables.
- Ensure the development of effective standards and the implementation of best practices for Integration.
- Oversee planning and forecasting of service consumption for a broad range of specific applications and related quality of service and customer satisfaction.
- Provide metrics and statistics to measure the operational effectiveness of the Integration Production Support functions. Leverage these results to create and drive action plans to improve performance and reduce costs.
- Develops business relationships to collect and measure the overall effectiveness of responsible line functions.
- Ensure that the goals and objectives that form a technical perspective are consistent with the goals, objectives, and business requirements.
- Recommend approaches for managing program risk.
- Assists with the preparation and monitoring of corresponding IT budgets.
- Monitor supplier compliance with organization policies, procedures, and quality requirements.
- Measure, monitor, and manage client satisfaction and provide remediation.
- Perform Vendor management.
- Oversee software licensing for technology products used by the team.
- Manages 3 or more leads and managers with 10 - 20+ employees/contractors reports, direct/indirect.
- Direct Budget Responsibility: $1MM - $3MM
- Business Impact: 1000 – 6000+ users, $1MM - $10MM in business financial impact
About the Senior Integration Manager-Tibco/Informatica Requirements:
- 8+ years’ experience in leading integration teams
- 10+ years’ experience with Integration including one of the following:
- TIBCO suite of integration applications
- IBM suite of integration applications
- Informatica suite of integration applications
- Experience with setting long-term integration strategy/product road maps aligning with business expectations/needs.
- Experience working with 3rd party vendors in an onshore/offshore development model.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- An in-depth knowledge of the current technology, systems, and business processes.
- Strong analytical skills that predict critical project impacts.
- Technical experience in implementations and support of integration applications (middleware).
- Excellent analytical skills that are demonstrated by the ability to organize thoughts and ideas logically.
- Ability to complement changes to business processes through recognized leadership skills and expertise.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
Travel up to 15% possible.