TITLE: SENIOR DIRECTOR - PEOPLE (HR) OPERATIONS
JOB ID: 10887
LOCATION: Oak Brook, IL
STATUS: US Citizen or Green Card Holders Only: 100% remote, and then moving to Hybrid Model. Must be LOCAL to the Chicago, IL area.
About the Client:
Join a 22-year-old Marketing Agency serving global enterprise clients with brand awareness and engagement including mobile apps, gaming, branding and messaging.
About the Sr. Director – People (HR) Operations Position:
The focus of this role is to direct and maintain quality control across the People functions and Operations across 5 global regional offices. Excellent opportunity to influence and create new processes around workforce management, International Collective Bargaining, and employee and vendor relationships.
About the Sr. Director – People (HR) Operations Responsibilities:
- Partner, coach, counsel and expertly influence dedicated client groups across the organization and using a consultative approach
- Responsible for defining global DEI activity and reporting progress
- Encourage and challenge the team to facilitate growth and development
- Provides continuous improvement coaching to the wider team
- Drives continuous business transformation and growth leading organization design for designated client groups
- Provides strategic leadership across the People Regional Operating Centre (ROC) to ensure business priorities are delivered
- Monitors the efficiency of the community practices (COE’s), ROCs and overall HR service levels ensuring that we are consistently delivering results at a high level
About the Sr. Director – People (HR) Operations Requirements:
- 10+ years’ experience operating within a HR leadership role, engaging and influencing senior and departmental leadership
- Exemplary experience architecting and executing on global projects
- Proven experience being proactive beyond the call of duty with an adaptable and agile approach that instills confidence to all teams
- Ability to collaborate and influence across multiple layers of seniority including senior management, departmental heads, and across teams to deliver strategic solutions
- Experience applying an inclusion focus to People strategy, policy and processes, and can support leaders and managers to design for inclusion
- Excellent oral and written communication, decision making and problem-solving skills