TITLE: Senior C#.NET/React Software Engineer
JOB ID: 10990
LOCATION: 100% remote
SALARY: $125-140K + bonus
STATUS: US Citizen
About the Client:
A leader in technology-enabled solutions for the Supply Chain Industry. Our client excels at helping their customers have real-time access and visibility to their data with comprehensive reporting for better decision making.
About the Senior C#.NET/React Software Engineer Position:
You will be engineering large scale solutions that enable business while supporting the strategic architectural vision of quality, scalability, performance, and function.
About the Senior C#.NET/React Software Engineer Responsibilities:
- Active member of a product team that solves complex challenges and builds working software
- Produces high quality code that’s ready to use quickly
- Dependable and highly skilled development resource for peers
- Promotes collective code ownership so that everyone has visibility into the feature codebase
- Supports and is accountable for timely releases and adherence to release activities
- Resolves defects in a timely and effective manner
- Identifies tactical risks and raises/resolves issues effectively
- Works together with Product Owner to break down user stories into small functional slices
- Encourages integration and promotes obtaining shared goals with team members
- Take ownership over tasks: make decisions that will improve the codebase and drive success for the organization
About the Senior C#.NET/React Software Engineer Requirements:
- 6+ years C# software engineering experience
- Strong experience with libraries or frameworks, such as React, Angular, Vue & Node
- Knowledge of best practices around front-end state management, or experience with dedicated libraries such as Redux, NgRx, etc.
- Experience w/ Cloud Technologies such as AWS (Google or Azure also ok)
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and development tools, e.g. Babel, Webpack, Rollup, etc.
- Familiarity with Kubernetes and/or Docker
- Strong time and project management skills in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to mentor other developers on Front End engineering concepts and best practices.
- Good communication skills and strong sense of ownership