TITLE: SECURITY ENGINEER - IT
JOB ID: 10824
LOCATION: Chicago, IL – Remote Work, must be able to work in CST
SALARY: $115k-$140k DOE
STATUS: US Citizen or Green Card Holders Only
About the Client:
A leader in technology-enabled solutions for the Supply Chain Industry. They excel at helping their customers have real-time access and visibility to their data with comprehensive reporting for better decision making.
About the Security Engineer - IT Position:
As the Security Engineer you will be responsible for IT security across all offices and associated companies.
About the Security Engineer - IT Responsibilities:
- Identify and define system security requirements
- Develop threat detection and prevention systems, develop response plans and conduct vulnerability testing on an ongoing basis
- Work with all IT SME's to help enhance their products and systems so that IT security threat prevention is a consideration in all aspects of IT development and support
- Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement
About the Security Engineer - IT Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in IT Security Engineering
- Hands on experience in security systems; including firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc.
- Familiarity with ISO 27K, NIST, CIS, ITIL, or similar regulatory and contractual requirements
- Proficient in digital forensics, incident response and security controls gap analysis
- Must have scripting experience
- Must have Enterprise privileged access management (PAM), web filtering, email security and SIEM experience
- GSEC, CEH, CISSP Certification(s), or higher