TITLE: SALESFORCE ARCHITECT
JOB ID: 10844
LOCATION: Gurnee, IL
STATUS: US Citizen or Green Card Holders Only. Onsite every other week for now with full onsite work expected soon.
About the Client:
Our client creates breakthrough products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutrition and branded generic pharmaceuticals.
About the Salesforce Architect Position:
You will be responsible for the architecture and design of complex solution components. The candidate will be responsible for owning and delivering complex cloud-based solutions using the technologies of Salesforce, Heroku and J2EE.
About the Salesforce Architect Responsibilities:
- Review design elements and signing off on the overall technical design
- Responsible for ensuring that the system accurately meets the defined expectations of the business, ensuring that proper testing is implemented, and performance and security requirements are closely monitored by working with the project teams
- Identify and confirm technical design risks and develop mitigating approaches
- Responsible for enterprise-level Salesforce projects using both waterfall and agile software development methodologies throughout the whole life cycle with repeated and demonstrable success
- Define business requirements, writing user stories, and providing detailed Salesforce system and functional designs
- Document current state business processes and wire framing system designs using process flow diagram tools
About the Salesforce Architect Requirements:
- 5+ years direct experience in software development life cycle
- 5+ year experience in Salesforce configuration and implementing CRM systems
- Understanding of programming logic and constructs, specifically in Salesforce, Force.com, Apex Code, Visualforce, SOQL, triggers and their use in software development
- Experience in designing and developing software components and having a strong background in database design and system architecture.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with different business systems, as well as working with integration tools (ETL, marketing automation, reporting, etc.)
- Expert level understanding of environment management, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, Graduate degree preferred (or equivalent qualification)