TITLE: Reporting Specialist-EPIC/PowerBI, #11087
JOB ID: 11087
LOCATION: Hybrid Role, Chicago location
SALARY: $65,000-$85,000 (more if has EPIC or is EPIC certified)
STATUS: Full-time, Direct hire
About the Client:
Join a Healthcare Company in Chicago that provides superior care in a setting that offers the latest benefits and innovations in medical technology and research. This is a world-class organization that has a profound impact on people’s lives and that is committed to the development of its employees.
About the Reporting Specialist-EPIC/ PowerBI Position:
The Reporting Specialist-EPIC/ PowerBI is directly involved with the reporting needs of our client. This person will develop reports and data extracts and participate in defining a reporting management strategy.
About the Reporting Specialist-EPIC/PowerBI Responsibilities:
- Design, architect and enhance reports using Epic's Clarity system and data warehouse, Crystal Reports and SQL.
- Maintain report schedules and user security on the Business Objects application
- Develop extracts from Epic's Chronicles database and Epic Reporting Workbench
- Develop dashboards and data visualizations using Microsoft Business Intelligence Tools, Power BI, SharePoint and SSRS.
About the Reporting Specialist-EPIC/PowerBI Requirements:
- 2+ years writing reports and/or data extracts using EPIC or PowerBI.
- 2+ years developing dashboards and visualizations as well as stored procedures and views.
- Person must want to become certified in the "Epic Clinical Data Model".
- Proven business and data analysis skills utilizing Crystal Reports & SQL query writing skills.
- Bachelor's Degree is a must