TITLE: PROJECT MANAGER – MANUFACTURING AUTOMATION
JOB ID: 10719
LOCATION: Pleasant Prairie, WI
SALARY: $80k - $95k
STATUS: US Citizen or Green Card Holders Only
About the Client:
Join a leading, fast-paced Manufacturer of equipment for the medical industry. Our client is seeking a highly motivated, business savvy individual to join their Project Management team.
About the Project Manager Position:
We are looking for a business minded individual with some automation/design build experience to join our organization as a Project Manager.
About the Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Create initial project schedule and review with the Leadership Team
- Manage all aspects of projects
- Coordinate all project relevant meetings internally and externally
- Coordinate all project interactions across all departments, with Suppliers, Integrator Partners, Customers, etc.
- Oversee project budget and report status on a bi-weekly basis
- Help to develop, train and follow all Project Management QS processes & procedures
- Support, train & follow overall QS Process Flow with guidance from Senior Leadership
About the Project Manager Requirements:
- 3-5 years’ experience in Project Management
- Project budget, cash and cost flow projection and status reporting experience is needed
- Experience in the Automation Industry needed
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Some travel may be required in the future