TITLE: MS Dynamics Applications Support Engineer
JOB ID: 11093
LOCATION: Naperville, IL, will consider remote for right candidate
TRAVEL: 10% possible - North America and potentially Europe
STATUS: Direct Hire (not a contract)
About the Client:
Join a global leader in assistive technology and work with a team that uses technology to make a difference in people’s lives.
About the Position:
You will provide excellent and customer-oriented support on our core systems, with a primary focus on point of sale (POS), but also our customer engagement and finance & operations solutions. Additionally, you will support our external partners.
About the Responsibilities:
- Investigate and solve escalated 2nd and 3rd line support tickets
- Be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the application
- Support New Deployments of software, including working with vendors, implementation and training.
- Work with Business Analysis team for business process analysis, gap/fit analysis and documents results
- Work with the business to gather requirements for functionality enhancements
About the Requirements
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft Dynamic platforms Navision, Finance and Operations and Customer Engagement (CE) implementations
- Experience upgrading / migrating MS NAV systems to Finance and Operations.
- Strong experience with ERP implementation/development/support
- Front and Back Office Retail/Store solution
- Familiarity with Microsoft CRM and Power BI desired
- BA/BS in Information Technology, Business, Finance or closely related field