JOB ID: 11082
LOCATION: 100% Remote, US Citizen, US-Based
SALARY: 100K to 140K plus 10% bonus
STATUS: Full-time, Direct hire
About the Client:
A leader in technology-enabled solutions for the Supply Chain Industry. Our client excels at helping their customers have real-time access and visibility to their data with comprehensive reporting for better decision making.
This role contributes to the Engineering of large scale solutions that enable business while supporting the strategic architectural vision of quality, scalability, performance and function. The Sr. Software Engineer is an active member on a dynamic team looking build Best-in-Class software.
- Active member of a product team that solves complex challenges and builds working software
- Promotes collective code ownership so that everyone has visibility into the feature codebase
- Supports and is accountable for timely releases and adherence to release activities
- Resolves defects in a timely and effective manner
- Identifies tactical risks and raises/resolves issues effectively.
- Contributes to merge up/down through development process
- Works hand-in-hand with Product Owner to break down user stories into small functional slices
- Always open to new ideas and encourages innovative practices amongst peers
- 1+ year of experience developing a commercial-grade business application leveraging data structures, DBMS, SOA Architecture or writing code in OO programming language ideal
- Strong time and project management skills in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills and strong sense of ownership