TITLE: IDENTITY MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT
JOB ID: 10814
LOCATION: Gurnee, IL or St. Paul, MN
STATUS: US Citizen or Green Card Holders Only: Must go onsite. Initially one week on, one week off. Anticipated 100% onsite, summer of 2021.
About the Client:
Our Client creates breakthrough products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutrition and branded generic pharmaceuticals.
About the Solutions Architect Position:
You would be responsible for designing Identity & Access Management solutions with a focus on SailPoint IdentityIQ. Will have to have proven versatility across multiple technologies, applications, and industries with the ability to design, estimate, propose, build, and document solutions and systems.
About the Solutions Architect Responsibilities:
- Architect, design, develop, and implement identity management solutions
- Design and code Rules, Applications, Workflows, Custom Tasks, Custom Connectors, UI Pages, and Custom Reports
- Manage the delivery lifecycle of the core IAM platforms with a strong emphasize in Identity Governance and Administration
- Participate in business process evaluation/improvement activities, requirements gathering, system analysis, and system design
- Ensure successful transition of project deliverables to support, maintenance and operations teams
- Provide subject matter expertise to technical teams
About the Solutions Architect Requirements:
- Minimum of 5+ years implementing IAM solutions and architecture
- 2+ years of experience with SailPoint IIQ modules
- Ability to architect, design, develop, and implement identity management solutions using SailPoint IdentityIQ
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems/ Engineering or related field