TITLE: HR Generalist (HR Coordinator)
JOB ID: 11036
LOCATION: Downers Grove, IL
STATUS: US Citizen or Green Card Holders Only
About the Client:
Join a technology-focused transportation company that supports over 100 physical facilities within the US. Experience, integrity and a solid track record has made this client one of the major leaders in the industry.
About the HR Generalist (HR Coordinator) Position:
You will be responsible for providing HR administrative support to human resources processes, on-boarding employee hires, benefits support, hiring reports, job postings, and recordkeeping updates.
About the HR Generalist (HR Coordinator) Responsibilities:
- Processing & reviewing background checks, initiating adverse action notices, confirming and crafting offer letters
- Document and assemble on-boarding information, update HRIS records in a timely manner (including confidential and medical data)
- Confirm the completion of Form I-9, maintain employee I-9’s, and verify supporting I-9 documentation for new employees
- Update and maintain the HRIS
- Partner with HR regarding Audit preparation
About the HR Generalist (HR Coordinator) Requirements:
- 1+ years in an HR Generalist role
- Proven experience utilizing an HRIS (Paylocity preferred)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, MS Excel, & Microsoft Word
- Experience with - onboarding (electronic method preferred).
- Some familiarity with I-9’s
- Personable and positive personality with strong organizational skills to collaborate with all executive levels.
- Bachelor’s degree (Human Resources preferred)