TITLE: FULL-STACK JAVA DEVELOPER
JOB ID: 10749
LOCATION: Chicago, IL
SALARY: $105k - $130k, DOE
STATUS: US Citizen or Green Card Holders Only
About the Client:
Our client creates breakthrough products – in diagnostics, medical devices, nutrition and branded generic pharmaceuticals.
About the Full-Stack Java Developer Position:
Looking for a Full-Stack Java Developer to join their team. You will serve as both Front-End and Back-End Developer. You will contribute to the new builds as well as the planned enhancements.
About the Full-Stack Java Developer Responsibilities:
- Create and build mobile and web applications
- Collaborate with the design team to turn web applications into efficient code
- Design user-based interactions through front-end architecture
- Develop databases, applications and servers to support the website on the back-end
- Troubleshoot issues and problem solve as necessary
- Develop and design RESTFul services and API’s
- Lead and develop best practices for the Full-stack Engineer team
About the Full-Stack Java Developer Requirements:
- 5+ years’ experience in Java Development
- Experience with RESTful Services in API design and development using microservices architecture preferred
- Experience with creating high-performing website foundations using back-end applications and database structures
- Experience working in Cloud environments (AWS or Azure) and with other technologies including Apache, ISS, Node.js, Nginx, J2ee and Spring.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science or related field