TITLE: FPGA ENGINEER
JOB ID: 10738
LOCATION: Chicago, IL
STATUS: US Citizen or Green Card Holders Only
About the Client:
Our Client combines advanced technology and offers good trading conditions, low spreads, fast execution and flexibility. They follow industry best practices and maintain high standards of governance, compliance and consistency.
About the FPGA Engineer Position:
As the FPGA Engineer you will collaborate with our teams to utilize their ASIC or FPGA design experience to keep our trading strategies best in class.
About the FPGA Engineer Responsibilities:
- This person will need to improve verification, and enhance already-deployed solutions.
- Manage relationships with internal and external clients
- Collaborate and mentor other FPGA Engineers
About the FPGA Engineer Requirements:
- 4+ years utilizing FPGA/ASIC design, testing and verification module design experience
- Background working with hardware development tools
- Background working in a Linux environment
- Network and System level protocols, and packet-based data processing experience is needed
- Experience with System Verilog/Verilog, C++, Python and other scripting languages is required