TITLE: Financial Business Systems Analyst/Report Writer-MS SQL
JOB ID: 11038
LOCATION: Primarily Remote but could occasionally go into their O’Hare office and
will travel once a month to Minnesota office.
SALARY: 100 – 110K
STATUS: Full-time; US Citizen, Green Card Holder
About the Client:
A 100-year old financial services company that offers a broad range of services and products using innovative technologies. Dedicated to customer service with a local focus, they continue to redefine their industry.
About the Financial Business Systems Analyst/Report Writer-MS SQL Position:
You will be responsible for designing and architecting our firm’s software platform. You will also be responsible for developing the platform’s Business Intelligence (BI) queries and maintaining the portal & report suite.
About the Financial Business Systems Analyst/Report Writer-MS SQL Responsibilities:
- Understanding the database and the scripting languages for reporting processes
- Publishing financial data in the software platform
- Administering the system environment for data validation and accuracy
- Overseeing the development of software suite integration while also managing business vendors’ SLA’s.
- Architecting/enhancing the business metrics
- Documenting and preparing recurring reports (financial/budget/business results/profitability and variances) for stakeholders
- Supporting stakeholders with ad-hoc financial analysis while serving as a liaison between information technology and business units
About the Financial Business Systems Analyst-MS SQL Requirements:
- 2+ years’ experience as a Business Systems Analyst with in-depth knowledge of financial analysis, budgeting, and reporting of financial data needed
- Proven MS SQL, SQL-Server Database and Database experience
- Solid T-SQL experience
- SQL Server DBA skills ideal
- Working knowledge with Microsoft SQL Server Database & Database concepts
- Knowledge in Great Plains/Dynamics or LTi Aspire Administration is a plus
- Working knowledge in reporting tools like Power BI, Tableau is a plus
- Working knowledge in Salesforce data mapping for integration is +++
- Written Communication: (Spanish and/or English) Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Presents numerical data effectively
- Bachelor’s degree (Math, Engineering, Computer Science) needed
Travel- Must be able to drive to Minnesota office once a month