TITLE: ERP Systems Implementation Consultant
JOB ID: 11001
LOCATION: Anywhere in US
SALARY: $100-135K + bonus
Travel: 20% for local-to-Chicago candidates otherwise up to 100%
About the Client:
A 60+ year-old leading accounting and professional consulting firm. The firm redefines the full-service experience by combining technical and industry expertise with a commitment to personal and high-level relationships.
About the ERP Systems Implementation Consultant Position:
The ERP Consultant will assist clients in planning, evaluating, selecting and implementing ERP solutions, primarily in the manufacturing and distribution space.
About the ERP Systems Implementation Consultant Responsibilities:
The Consultant will evaluate and reengineer business processes and will assist clients in utilizing ERP software more effectively.
The Consultant may perform IT assessments and software evaluations, make recommendations for new software and/or recommend additional usage of existing software, guide clients through the software selection process, and devise ERP solutions.
About the ERP Systems Implementation Consultant Requirements:
- 7+ years of experience in an IT consulting practice, management consulting or technical consulting firm
- Experience performing software evaluation and selection process
- Solid project management skills
- Experience doing business process reengineering
- Experience with different midrange ERP packages such as MS Dynamics AX, MS NAV, JDE, Epicor, IFS, QAD, Sage, Plex, Infor, NetSuite, etc.
- General business knowledge and experience in working with clients and managing multiple projects
- Must be comfortable interacting with C-level executives
- Must be comfortable working in a small, entrepreneurial environment
- Self-starter, ability to work under minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to make client presentations
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Supply Chain Management, Materials Management, Purchasing, Information Systems or related field