TITLE: Developer - Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC)
JOB ID: 10999
LOCATION: Park Ridge, IL (currently remote but requires onsite as needed)
SALARY: Up to $140K
STATUS: US Citizen, Direct Hire (FTE)
About the Client:
Join one of North America's leading Healthcare Delivery Systems that is a leader in implementing innovative technologies, combined with an established reputation for its advanced information technology and its strong clinical environment.
About the Developer - Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) Position:
This person will serve as an application developer on our CRM Applications Services Team. Company CRM is a cloud services platform based on Salesforce applications (Sales/service cloud and Salesforce Marketing cloud).
About the Developer - Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) Responsibilities:
- Support ongoing Salesforce Marketing Cloud operations, which includes configuration, QA testing, automation implementation and post-campaign reporting
- Coordinate with IT and Marketing to improve organizational efficiencies and program effectiveness
- Organize and manage multiple internal clients and project priorities
- Monitor and produce campaign reports required for business needs
- Assist in platform training and educate team members on digital marketing best practices
- Salesforce & Marketing Cloud Evangelism to other members
About the Developer - Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience in email marketing or marketing automation (SFMC preferable) with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Salesforce Certification and an active Trailhead account needed
- Experience with CRM development languages (AMPscript, SQL, Apex Code) and HTML is preferred
- Ability to solve complex technical, organizational, operational and people problem
- Excellent technical troubleshooting, code debugging, and problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
No Travel required.