TITLE: DESKTOP SUPPORT ANALYST-MSP
JOB ID: 10729
LOCATION: Western Suburbs, IL
STATUS: US Citizen or Green Card Holders Only
About the Client:
Our Client is a leader in supporting healthcare providers, hospitals and surgery centers. They offer a “family-style”, laid-back culture, excellent employee retention rate and a positive work environment. Superior benefits and training are also provided.
About the Desktop Support Analyst Position:
Looking for an Desktop Support Analyst that has the desire and aptitude to learn new technologies. You will work with clients both over the phone and occasionally onsite to resolve desktop and networking issues. You love playing with tech and solving problems. You may have built your own computer just for fun.
About the Desktop Support Analyst Responsibilities:
- Support external clients both on phone and in-person
- Manage service desk requests
- Handle all Tier 1 and Tier 2 tickets
- Coordinate with others to handle client support and project work
- Work hours are 12pm-8pm.
About the Desktop Support Analyst Requirements:
- 6 months- 2 years of experience as a desktop support analyst
- Past experience working with clients in a managed service environment highly desired.
- Strong aptitude and willingness to learn.