TITLE: DESIGN LEAD – MOBILE
JOB ID: 10817
LOCATION: 100% Remote
STATUS: US Citizen or Green Card Holders only
About Our Client:
Our client is a strategy-first, custom design and development firm working with Fortune 1000 clients hiring people who are passionate about helping businesses succeed with enterprise mobile, web and cloud technologies.
About the Design Lead – UX Opportunity:
You will understand the end-users needs and create designs that are both highly function and beautiful. As the point person for both internal and external stakeholders, you will ensure that the project is on target and meeting expectations. This is a hands-on position.
About the Design Lead – UX Position:
- Conduct UX research and design solutions our clients are excited about because they give end users the freedom to perform and deliver real business results
- Provide leadership for other designers by conducting design reviews, ensuring best practices are followed consistently across the project, and by providing feedback on their designs
- Provide leadership to client around design and user experience
- Build relationship with the client, end users, and other corporate stakeholders to understand needs
- Serve as a member of the Lextech project leadership team to ensure overall project success.
- Raise issues around staffing, process, client risks, etc. Raise functional or stakeholder risks to the other project leaders for awareness.
About the Design Lead – UX Requirements:
- 5+ years as a UX Designer, managing client expectations as a Lead or Senior Designer, in highly collaborative environments
- Experience in working with mobile applications (iOS preferred) and custom applications in an Agile environment.
- Inclusive leader and communicator who uses these skills to identify and resolve issues with both client stakeholders and the team
- Must be able to share work that conveys depth and breadth of previous design work
- External client-facing experience necessary.