TITLE: C# SQL Software Engineer, #11080
JOB ID: 11080
LOCATION: 100% Remote, US Citizen, US Based
SALARY: 85K to 115K plus 10% bonus
STATUS: Full-time Direct hire
About the Client:
A leader in technology-enabled solutions for the Supply Chain Industry. Our client excels at helping their customers have real-time access and visibility to their data with comprehensive reporting for better decision making.
About the C# SQL Software Engineer Position:
As a Software Engineer on the team, you will contribute to engineering of large scale web-based applications to enable business while supporting architectural vision of quality, scalability, performance and function.
About the C# SQL Software Engineer Responsibilities:
- Contributes to technical design including high-level conceptual diagram, ERD, service contracts using C# and SQL-based technologies (open to other languages) in an Agile environment.
- Producing high-quality code and addressing technical debt.
- Support and accountable for timely releases
- Prepares data sets to test logic, error handling and system workflows. Isolates, reproduces, and tracks defects.
- Carry out root cause analysis on defects to ensure fixes are happening in the right way.
- Provide mentorship to teammates
- As a team member work hand in hand with product owners to break down user stories.
- Develops and writes testing scripts and plans to ensure that software functions as expected.
- Managing software risk, balancing priorities, going above and beyond the call of duty.
About the C# SQL Software Engineer Requirements:
- 1-3 years of enterprise software engineering experience using C# .net
- Build or maintain fault-tolerant systems
- Work with data structures and algorithms
- Comfortable with SOA architecture
- Proven track record in working in a fast-paced environment