TITLE: C# SOFTWARE ENGINEER
JOB ID: 10788
LOCATION: Western Suburbs, IL
SALARY: $100k - $130k
STATUS: US Citizen or Green Card Holders Only
About the Client:
Join one of the largest commercial insurance providers in the United States. Comprised of more than 40 specialty units, this company brings deep expertise in a multitude of industries, product lines and territories.
About the C# Software Engineer Position:
We are hiring a Software Engineer that will lead all phases of the development life-cycle designing/enhancing data models.
About the C# Software Engineer Responsibilities:
- Architect and build high quality, web-based software applications.
- Use in-house built low-code/no-code software development tools
- Serve as a SME and mentor and share knowledge with development teams
- Implement new and make changes to existing web-based software applications
- You will work on a team of 4 with direct communication with the CIO
About the C# Software Engineer Requirements:
- 7+ years’ experience working in an Agile environment
- 5+ years’ experience leading business requirements gathering with clients
- 5+ years’ full development life-cycle experience
- 5+ years’ experience developing REST and SOAP web-services and/or API’s
- Proven exposure to low-code/no-code tool-sets and methodologies