TITLE: C# .net Software Engineer, #11084
JOB ID: 11084
LOCATION: Hybrid role, based in Chicago or NY, in office 2 days a week
SALARY: Salary: 100- 115 K plus 15-20% bonus
STATUS: Full-time, Direct hire, US Citizen or Green card only.
About the Client:
Join a global investment and advisory financial services firm that engages in investment banking, asset management, capital markets services, and insurance services.
About the C# .net Software Engineer Position:
You will be responsible for architecting front office applications for traders, and portfolio managers. This person will be joining a team that's directly involved with in-place portfolio applications and will be building this area out to the cloud.
About the C# .net Software Engineer Responsibilities:
- Collaborate closely with internal stake holders
- Update user Excel processes: optimizing VBA, Python and r code, and convert them to .NET based solutions
- Enhance our present databases used for testing and development
About the C# .net Software Engineer Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience with C#, SQL server, T-SQL, writing queries, data modeling
- Experience using Visual Studio, TFS, and MS SQL Server needed
- Experience with BlackRock Aladdin is preferred
- Experience with Microservice Oriented Architecture, ASP MVC, Angular, Typescript, Razor, Unity IoC, Entity Framework necessary
- Clear verbal communications