TITLE: C# DATA ENGINEER
JOB ID: 10657
LOCATION: Chicago, IL
STATUS: Direct Hire (not a Contract)
About the Client:
Our client is a Financial Services firm with more than $200 billion in assets under management. They use technology to deliver innovative solutions for their clients across various industries.
About the C# Data Engineer Position:
Looking for a C# Data Engineer that will be directly involved with designing, modifying, adapting and implementing short and long-term solutions to IT needs through new and existing applications, systems architecture and network systems and data management infrastructure.
About the C# Data Engineer Responsibilities:
- Responsible for development, support, and debugging of the data management product.
- Take ownership of large and complex projects
- Review the work of more junior data engineers
- Work with businesses as needed to understand their requirements
- Develop detailed specs for major enhancements or new systems
- Write complex code and maintain continuous integrations and processes
About the C# Data Engineer Requirements:
- Highly prefer experience in database engineering, service architecture, object relational mappings, scripting, system architecture, IIS, Windows and HTML
- Experience working with large enterprise data designs and patterns
- Strong experience with large data sets
- Cross-functional expertise working with technology teams including LAN, WAN, Security, Storage and Database Management