TITLE: BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST – PRODUCT ENGINEERING
JOB ID: 10768
LOCATION: Gurnee, IL
STATUS: US Citizen or Green Card Holders Only, No Sponsorship Available, No Remote Work Available – Work is On-Site, Relo Assistance Available
About the Client:
Join a strong, growing manufacturing company that is experiencing tremendous success. Serving diverse industries that includes power generation, oil and gas, service-based and industrial manufacturing.
About the Business Analyst – Product Engineering Position:
You will be responsible for a number of projects including new implementation work, enhancements and responding to tickets. A typical day might be working with the business to understand the requirements on a system enhancement, support issues on an inspection, develop a business case for proposed enhancement, investigate new analytics to support manufacturing, keep learning about systems, processes, and the business.
About the Business Analyst – Product Engineering Responsibilities:
Work as an IT Business Partner to:
- Surface problems
- Develop requirement
- Do process improvement
- Design enhancements
- Work with developers and test to roll out solution
- Manage the change to ensure the new features, systems are being used properly.
About the Business Analyst – Product Engineering Requirements:
- 10+ years of experience working as a Business Analyst in a manufacturing environment that builds engineered products
- Software implementation background supporting product engineering and machinery systems is ideal
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset
- You may have come out of a product development background and moved into Information Technology
- You have worked with the teams answering the questions on how to use Software tools to help make and track manufactured parts
- Experience with configure-price-quote (CPQ) software, analytics tools, and advanced/emerging technologies like Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree required (math, manufacturing, engineering, business)