TITLE: BI DEVELOPER - MICROSOFT
JOB ID: 10833
LOCATION: Chicago, IL
STATUS: US Citizen or Green Card Holders Only: No remote work available
About the Client:
Our Client is a holding company for a full-service business that serves small and medium-sized businesses, financial sponsors and consumers.
About the BI Developer Position:
You will collaborate with a team that’s architecting and implementing business intelligence and analytics strategies.
About the BI Developer Responsibilities:
- Assist in implementing necessary best practices, standards & procedures
- Directly involved with designing/developing and enhancing Business Intelligence applications databases
- Responsible for administering technical support for the BI applications and designing database models
- Program/develop reports, dashboards & scorecards, data exploration and visual analytics using BI tools
- Architect/design stored procedures and queries to analyze the data
- Create documents for end-user manuals, reference, training and technical documents
About the BI Developer Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience developing BI & Data warehouses Applications
- 3+ years MS SQL Server, Oracle database development
- 3+ years of experience in developing reports in Tableau, Power BI, Business Objects, or Cognos
- 2+ years data warehouse architecture, and systems development experience.
- Data modeling experience utilizing Relational, Dimensional, Star & Snow-flake schema and OLAP cubes
- Development experience with Erwin / VISIO
- Clear communication and collaboration skills
- Bachelor’s Degree is required